Douglas Gordon, Hélène Grimaud,
tears become... streams become... Park Avenue Armory, 2014
Tanya Bonakdar Gallery, 2015
360˚ Interactive Panoramic Tour
We can help you raise the power of your engagements beyond static 2-D installation shots by capturing the complete visual environment of your 1-time exhibitions with our 360° interactive virtual tour technology.
● Provide audiences with an immersive experience, anytime, from anywhere.
● Keep audiences entertained and on your site. Viewers can navigate as if they’re there - move within and between rooms, zoom, pan, click on objects, all at their own pace.
● Inspire audiences to visit your exhibitions in person. 360's are fun, interactive and proven to spur viewers to see an exhibition/site up close.
● Ensure audiences can view all your costly-to-mount 1-time exhibitions, for all time.
● Stay competitive with peers and up-to-date with core tech savvy audiences.
● Create additional key content - 360° tours of studios, homes, collections; site-specific installations; architecture sites.