Archival Storage • Digital Scanning and Conversion • Digital Enhancement of Existing Photography
● Backup on TPI's State-Of-The-Art, Large Scale Servers for clients' added peace of mind. Our servers provide full mirrored redundancy enabling us to store and protect every image we have ever shot.
● Consulting Services/Strategies to help clients create their own secure, redundant archival solutions for both digital archives and legacy film archives.
Restoration and Conversion
TPI offers comprehensive services for converting transparencies, negatives, and print media into digital files for press, web, and archival needs. We digitize single images or entire archives. Choose from standard flatbed scanning or archival drum scanning for exquisite high resolution detail, according to your needs.
Over the last several years, we have been helping a whole range of clients:
● Artist and galleries looking to convert decades of old legacy film images, enabling them to far more effectively leverage and distribute their images.
● Collectors in need of updating and digitizing their archives for private website viewing, personalized multimedia, and for more efficient insurance cataloging and art storage management.
● Museums and other institutions seeking to digitize whole archives to give global audiences access to collections anytime, anywhere.
Digital Enhancement of Any Existing Non-TPI Substandard Photography
TPI can also rectify, refine, and perfect any existing non-TPI digital files that don't measure-up in quality. We can evaluate archives to determine which files need to be re-scanned and/or perfected in post production.